Well Intended Love. My first Chinese drama.


What can I say, the series has a great love story, thoughtful plot and its vigorous development, good actors, unexpected situations and twists, dozens of clifhangers .... everything was really well thought.... or maybe let's say well-intended 😉😆 You know then the serie is good and makes you to change your whole Netflix into english based just so you can watch second season 🙈🙊🙉

What about the plot?
So! It focuses on an aspiring actress, Xia Lin, who has been diagnosed with leukemia. There is one person in the database who can donate it. To ensure a bone marrow transplant, Xia decides to conclude a temporary marriage pact with the donor. It turns out to be a devastatingly handsome CEO, Ling Yi Zhou. The couple, in order to pretend their contractual marriage as best as possible, not only in front of the state but also in front of Ling's grandmother (which is perhaps more difficult), decide to live together in one of his villas. This is where the streak of conspiracies and misunderstandings begins. Although their goal is to break up the pair, they work on the contrary, tightening the relationship between the characters.


I could talk and write about this series for hours. After watching kdramas and Spanish series, at first I had a problem to switch linguistically. It definately went better than with Spanish which I still cover with English dubbing as I really don't like the sound of that language. Based on that, imagine how surprised I was that the Chinese series in their original version (with subtitles of course) can be so nice to watch 👏

I heard already that it a rarity in asian enterstrainment industry to have more than 1 season of the serie. Westeners tend to have 4, 5, 6, 10 seasons like Grey's Anathomy of Game of Thrones. This was a nice addition that straigh after watching first part, I could go an watch the second one 👌 What's most important, both seasons are awesome! I won't reveal anything about the plot .. no no no .. let me just say that they presented the story of Xia and Ling from 2 different perspectives and it works :) 

In the background of the main characters' romance, a feeling of Xia's friend and Ling's driver/secretary develops. The story of these two is brilliantly shown in both seasons.

Even though the drama convinced me only in the third episode, it kept me for a long time. I honestly recommend the series to anyone who likes romanses like me because it is really brilliantly made. The actors know their job, the plot is thought out and presented in a realistic way (as said in one of other revious "within dramas' rules" 😆). 


This month there will be only one review as I have watched 2 seasons in one go! It took a while but it was worth it. 

Comments

Popular Posts