Love feat. Marriage and Divorce season 3. I am shocked.


And here we are! Season 3! I can't believe that already 1 year passed since I saw first episodes of this k-drama. I feel like it was just few weeks. And there are some other things that I cannot believe.... 

1. NEW CAST. Why did you do that?! 😕😖 My Sung Hoon as Sa-Hyeon, Lee Tae-gon as Yu-Shin and Kim Bo-Yeon as Dong-Mi are gone! I cannot get used to the new faces, after 2 season with other actors it doesn't have anymore the same vibe. I don't like A-Mi with someone else, even though I didn't like Yu-Shin, he looked good with her. Not talking about Sa-Hyeon which was best of best! (Till Dong-ma arrived)


2. DEATH OF SONG WON! 😭😭😭😭 First minutes of the season and she is already gone. Even after the finale I still cannot comprehand it. She finally is a mother, just gave birth, have loving partner and family and producers' dare to kill her while holding the precious newborn?! Won and Sa-Hyeon could have been the only perfect couple after the divorce storm. I hate this producers' idea. I don't understand why she died such a ridiculus and unnecessary death.


There one more think that happens at the end of the season that I don't understand and it didn't let me sleep the day I finished the serie. I'm not going to say anything as I don't want to spoil you the season finale. Let's move on to the happy parts 😋😆 and what I love in Love feat. Marriage and Divorce season 3. 

This season as all other, was intense and full of development. All main couples are divorced but ex-partner interactions are still there. Just on different level. We have new main character - Dong-ma, brother of Seo Ban. I am sold for him and Pi-Young. They are incredibly goodlooking couple, strong headed, loving etc. and I hope they will have a happy ending in next season ..... because there must be next one! 🙀


Something more about drama in general? It's a fantastic piece. Worth every minute of watching. Has that perfect balance between happy, sad, slow and fast-paced moments. It reflects life so well that you just keep watching it. As in season 2, there is one thing that I'm not sure what to think about. That is ghosts 👻😬 I'm a bit confused why producers added them but in the same moment they really well fit the script. I'm dumbfounded 😅

Nonetheless I'm waiting for next season because as both other seasons, it finished with more questions and unsolved matters than it started 😕 Hello Netflix! I cannot sleep like that!

For the end lovely picture of Seo Ban and Se-eun at their wedding 💓 Never expected to cheer for these 2 but I adore them! They are weird but cute 😅

Comments

Popular Posts