Favourite Korean Actors


Today I have realized that I have watched more than 60 dramas (40-sth korean) and I have no idea how did I do that and how did I found a spare time do watch them all 😆 nonetheless I'm here and based on that experience I decided to make a list of my favourite korean actors with dramas I like them the most in. To be honest, I have never thought I would make such a list in my life as before kdramas, I didn't see Asian men as pretty ones. Now not only I watch and follow them on social media but also compare one to another 🙈🙊🙉 

          1. Lee Dong-Wook was born in 1981 and started his actor career in 1999 with drama serie named School 2. Dong-Wook stole my heard in Goblin (Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, with a role of Grim Reaper. Serie has fantastic storyline with great make actors. His talent convinced me to search for other dramas and I found Tale of Nine-Tailed. He is more than amazing in that role and seriously everyone must see him there. This is undeniably my favourite kdrama and actor. As a confirmation to this, I would like to point out that the series is waiting for the SECOND and (attention!) THIRD season 💖 I can't wait 💗
  


2. Hyun Bin was b
orn only one year after Dong-Wook but started to play in dramas and movies in early 2000s.  He was my first korean actor and I have eternal gratitude to him to play so excellently in Crash landing on you that instantly became my favourite kdrama for life. I love the fact that he married the co-leading actress Son Ye-Jin! They are such an amazing couple! So far I saw only one other serie with him - Memories of Alhambra and it's definately worth seeing!  Did you know that his real name is Kim Tae-Pyung? I didn't! 😱
 
                      3. Lee Jong-Suk  as a lot of great actors was also born in 80s. That means, 1989 not only gave me my fiance but also Jong-Suk 😎 So far I was only one drama with him: W - two worlds, but it was enough for me to totally fall for his cute face 👼 serie has a unique storyline which is a bit confusing a the begining but it's development is making you sink in. Jong-Suk doesn't have obvious beauty like Dong-Wook or Min-Ho but he has what French call "je ne sais quoi", which literally means "I don't know what",😂😂 but you see it as that something you cannot name but it's there. Look at his pic above... HE IS GORGEOUS.
 
4. Lee Min-Ho is a must in every beauty rankings.... If someone didn't put him there, please explain me why and how this mistake happened! I am totally done since Ethernal Monarch and Min-Ho in royal gown 😍 that role was just written for him. He started his actor career already in high school, his music career in 2013 and soon after than model career. Apart form Hugo Boss campaign we can admire him in widely known Heirs and mystic Legend of the Blue Sea. So far I haven't seen him in a bad serie. Its kinda scary 😅

              5. Sung Hoon cought my eye in Love ft. Marriage & Divorce and as the serie ended I sought for other dramas with this beautyful face. Although Sung Hoon is not only exquisite external beauty, he is quite talented as well. So far I have seen about 6-7 kdramas with him but My secret romance stays my favourite. His beautiful face shows up in:
        6. Woo Do-Hwan  was brought to my life together with lee-Min-Ho by Ethernal Monarch. Director and screenwriters have made an insane combo and I'm greatful . Unfortunately till this day I saw only one other serie with him.... but what.a.serie.was.it. people! 😎😱👄👌 Tempted is a masterpiece of flirtation, confusion, shock, love.... and temptation. Like Min-Ho as Monarch, Do-Hwan in made to be the tempter. On my list there are 2 kdramas with him to watch: Mad Dog and Save Me (👈 great cast!). What's worth mentioning Do-Hwan is one of 2 actors on this list, that was born in 90s. This oppa just 2 years older than me   

                   7. Song Joong Ki  is in the industry just since 2013 and had 2 great roles - Descendands of the Sun and Vincenzo. Personally I totally prefer Descendands as the role was more fitting and cast was was great. It's a shame that he divorced his co-star Song Hye-Kyo after just 2 years of marriage 😞 When it comes to hyper-popular Vincenzo, even though it was a nice drama with unique storyline, it did not buy me. Something was off. As all other men in this list, Joonk Ki is also talented and I'm totally looking forward to see his adorable baby-face in more dramas. Currently I'm waiting for The Chaebol's Youngest Son

8. Ahn Hyo Seop is the only actor on this list who grow up in Canada and also the 2nd youngest god here 😎🙊 Hyo Seop is even younger than me! He started as a singer in 2013 and then in 2015 persued acting career. I haven't (yet) seen many dramas with him but I was lucky to start with one of the earliest - Abyss. There was a lot of negative coments about this kdrama but I liked it. Story was a bit vague at the begining but it didn't influence overall experience. The popularity of Hyo Seop boomed after Business Proposal 😱😻 Serie was good and I count for next ones.



                             9. Ji Chang Wook was also born in 80s and started his acting career just 9 years ago. Personally I was him for the first time in the Suspicious Partner drawn by the plot. In that way I have discovered 2 great actors: Chang Wook and Nam Ji-Hyun. They make really good couple with genuine feeling between them. Feeling was so genuine that they are planing to get married soon 😍 No wonder! Chang's smile is addictive! 

            10. Cha Eun-Woo was born in 1997 what makes him the youngest of my favourite actors 😅 Lee Dong-Min, because this is his real name, is widely known as a singer in Astro kpop band and model under Fantagio agency. I have seen 2 kdramas with him without knowing thats the same person! Yes yes .... shame on me 😬 His character (Lee Rim) in Rookie Historian Goo Hae-Ryung was so different to True Beauty's Lee Soo Ho that it took me a while to realize that's the same person! The Historian drama was fully Shin Hae Ryung which is btw my favourite korean actress 😇


So! That's it! 
These are mine so far favourite korean actors. They all have a great talent of acting and beutiful faces 😁 I can't wait what next dramas future will bring with them. Maybe someone new will enter 😏 who knows!
         

Comments

Popular Posts