Beautiful Reborn Flower


The painter Nan Sheng fell in love with Lin Heping, her father's lover's son. This sadistic love finally led to Nan Sheng's "suicide". Many years later, Lin Heping, who is already a famous curator, met a girl named Qiao Man in Barcelona. Qiao Man and Nan Sheng are not only alike in appearance, but also have a mysterious connection.

Sounds good right? I thought the same that's why I started to watch this drama but unfortunatelly I can't make myself to finish it. Christmas is coming so I will stop forcing myself to do something that does not give me pleasure and stop watching Beautiful Reborn Flower.


I thought I careful now in choosing dramas to watch as majority is or good or excelent lately. End of the year was amazing as I saw King's Affection, started Queen's Umbrella, managed to start watching Bad and Crazy (not so good as expected but will say more later about it) so I really belived that I won't find poor & iritating drama to ruin it.

BUT! Fate is a bitch and I was led to watch Beautiful Reborn Flowerin fact only a small fraction. It's been a long time since I've been so annoyed and irritated by fictional character. Because the storyline is not bad, its simple but not bad. What is bad is the characters who are impossible. Drama has 50 episodes and I managed to see bearly 10% of it and you can already say that the series will be full of unnecessary scenes extending the episodes 😑 Looking at the comments to the series on various platforms, I was not mistaken.

The female lead is absolutely gorgeous. Her smile is mesmerising and her acting seems to be good too. The same to the male lead but that's all I can say about them and the characters. I don't like any other person in this drama. For example Ah Li was too pushy and Han Lin was too dumb. Watching only a few episodes, allowed me already to notice a tendency that I bet will continue throughout the whole series - everyone will be telling and deciding what is best for the Qiao Man and noone will ask for her opinion. She already commited suicide once so why not one more time 😶


I cannot say that this drama is even decent because already those few episodes gave me several headaches. So if you want to be incredibly flustered and want your head to blow up go ahead - watch it but I don't recommend it. I feel sorry for the actors and the producers because they most likely have put a lot fo work into this drama. Unfortunately, the amount of work and the quality of work do not always go hand in hand 😬

Lest it was that only I did not like this series so I leave a comment here from one of the MyDramaList users: "Just really really wished someone would have told me this beforehand. Warning ahead… Please please pwease do not start this drama at all, it will mess you up and piss you off like ONE HUNDRED AND ONE, like no joke! Biggest regret of all is that I actually started this drama." I 100% agree with him and Beautiful Reborn Flower becomes Oh My Emperor's neighbor. If the series did not have 50 episodes, and for example 16 like Cafe Minamdang, I would fly through this series not to write a review only on the basis of part of the series. But unfortunately, I am not able to spend almost 50 hours with this production.

Comments

Popular Posts