Doona! My first dropped Korean Drama


Something happened that I completely didn't expect. So far, there have been many dramas that were difficult to watch until the end, but I managed. Donna, despite having only 9 episodes, did not become one of them. I got to episode 5 and couldn't get any further. The drama is so slow and boring that I thought I would go crazy watching it.


MDL says this about the plot:

Doo Na, a member of the girl group Dream Sweet, suddenly left the group one day and ends up living in the same share house as Won Jun, a college student. Doo Na mistakes him for being her sasaeng fan, and Won Jun does not know who she is. They become curious about each other.


.... and to be honest there is almost nothing more to that than this 2 sentences. Drama starts pretty OK (slow but steady). Story started with many questions and open books so I got intrigued enough to sit and go further. But the further you went the questions were not getting answered. Till today's day I don't know why was she so lonley and tired of showbiz. 

When it comes to romance.... it was very boring, out of tune, so basic, so all over the place .... that made me to watch everything else but the romance. I don't get the comments that the performances of actors were great because all I saw was bored and lost in life people trying to guess what living means. Didn't like any character, not the leads not the secondary character. I was excited to see Suzy on screen again because While You Were Sleeping was brilliant with her, but she totally let me down here.

Donna! Was my complete lost of time and I totally do not recommend it to anyone.

Comments

Popular Posts