Touch your heart



I have finished the drama literaly 18h ago and couldn't wait longer to tell you about it! "Touch your heart" is a fantastic performance of Yoo In-na & Lee Dong-Wook 😍 I totally felt in love with this couple while watching Goblin so it was kinda obvious to watch this drama 😁

What it is about?

So! We have actress (Yoo In Na) that gets caught in a scandal with a son of a rich family. Her now fast declining career can be only saved by great acting under the hand of a famous screenwriter. In order to get to know the character and law-world, Oh Yoon Seo starts working as a secretary under Kwon Jung Rok (Lee Dong Wook). He is nothing like Yoon Seo - is an arrogant perfectionist who understands only work. Although it is not in his nature to teach the actress the rules of law, he accepts the order of his boss.


16 episodes where each following episode is just better than previous one. Despite the fact that the main couple is quite stereotypical - she is beautiful, always smiling but silly, he is handsome but cold and unapproachable, the series is not one of those exaggerated ones. On the contrary, it tells the story of normal life. And it's is cute in its normality 😍😍

The chemisty between Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook is terrific which many of us could see already in Goblin. I cannot imagine anyone else playing the roles of Oh Yoon Seo and Kwon Jeong Rok. At the begininning I was afraid that the drama will be some sort of sequel of Goblin but luckly not 💞 Maybe Sunny and Yoon Seo are both happy and warm and Grim Reaper and Jeong Rok are cold but the whole story is completly on a different level 💏 Here their slowly developing understanding and mutal romantic feelings are playing the main part. Of course, you can see this series as a continuation another life of Goblin's characters and have a kind of closure of the chapter, but watching them as separate series has just as much pleasure 😍

As the content of the series is not extensive. It's more like What's Wrong With Secretary Kim, unfussy everyday life, interesting primary and secondary characters. Plot is minimal, feelings are the key. For some it might sound boring but I haven’t felt bored not even for a second. Instead I’m was devouring
the romance between the leads.

There two are one of the most beautiful couples I've ever seen!! 🙉🙈🙊 Hyun Bin and Seo Ye-Jin are fantastic but Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook have stolen my heart. She is so beautiful that for me it could happen next to Brigitte Bardot or Eva Mendes. Her acting talent may not be the greatest, but she plays very well. I can talk about Dong Wook for hours but I will keep it to a minimum. He is a super handsome actor with a lot of talent and I will watch many more of his productions.


Most of the reviews for Touch Your Heart have been positive. I found only few negative ones concerning stereotypical combination of leads' characters that I mentioned before. For some it might be annoying but I personally like to watch a drama like that time to time 😁 My boyfriend is opposite to that so it's fun to imagine him being cold and mean. 

Touch Your Heart at many points reminds me What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim. They both have feelings-based script and lovable characters. It was great to watch both of them and sink into that world for few night. I will definitely not forget Touch Your Heart, but due to the flat script I can't rate it higher than 6.5 😕 Although I love the leads, and the side characters were great, unfortunately, 6.5 is the max I can do here. I give 7+/10 points to dramas that have something unique about their script. Here everything was based on the actors, not on the story. 

If you’re looking for a sweet romantic comedy then this drama is for you 💖 If you’re looking for something that has a lot of action and is very plot heavy - swipe further 😅

Comments

Popular Posts