LOVE - feat. Marriage and Divorce - SEASON 2 IS HERE!



I'm so happy that I didn't have to wait long for the second season! 😍 I know the premiere was some time ago but I had so much work that I couldn't sit down to finish it and write the review.... But here I am! 💪

So what do we have here this time? 

The youngest marriage is falling apart but Hye-Ryung is not giving up. Her reason is not love for her husband and the will to be with him, but greed. She will not let him go to another woman and be happy. In meantime Sa-Hyun cherishes Won's blessed state and dreams to be together when divorce is settled in. He slowly introduces Won to his family and being caught by Hye-Ryung at it. You can imagine her rage! 😱😡

Middle marriage is holding up as Pi-Young doesn't yet know what's going on behind her back. Yu-Shin continues his affair with A-Mi while pretending to be fully devoted husband and father. Meanwhile his stepmother Kim Dong-Mi tries to crack his charade and relationship of Pi-Young and mother is more in the picture. She gets to know about the divorce in the worst moment possible 😭😰

The oldest couple is already divorces and professor Park Hae-Ryun has left his family for Nam Ga-Bin. They moved in together and plan new life. Simultaneously his ex-wife and children are trying to get together their lives and find themselves in the new situation even after accidental meet up beteen Si-Eun and Ga-Bin.


There's a lof of going on in this season! We are getting to know the backgrounds of mistresses and sound engineer Seo Ban who are joining the wicked game 😈 The mother of Pi-Young arrives and we discover their odd past, the father of Yu-Shin is back on screen (!), brother of Seo Ban is appearing and I bet he will have something to do with one of the ladies in the next season. The ending was so weird and confusing that I cannot imagine that they will end the serie like that....

When it comes to Yu-Shin's father.... well here the drama starts to go a bit off-board as we see him as a ghost 😅 hopefully the producers won't make this as a habit and change this serious kdrama into fantasy one 😆


I have heard severl times that Si-Eun is the best of all 3 ladies and deserves the most of respect due to how she managed the affair and divorce. I ineed respect her but if I was her I would definately behave more like Hye-Ryung in her rage moments. I would not let my 30-year-long marriage to be ended like that 😑 Then it comes to my favourite couble - I am totally down for Won and Sa-Hyun 😍 I understand why this relationship happened and their decision is nothing else but understood. They are perfect for each other and hope to see them more 💕 I honestly deeply dislike Hye-Ryung and hope she will suffer a bit more after what she did to Sa-Hyung, Won and his family. Life has to be too beautiful for her. Outside of couples, I am also cheering for new life of Pi-Young because the behaviour of Yu-Shin was horrible and as I loved them together in the season 1, now I almost hate him😤. I want her to find someone amazing and start new life! 



I'm looking forward to season 3 😁😁 Are you?!

Comments

Popular Posts