Sunshine of my life makes me to buy embroided clothing


I am writing this review starting the 6th episode of Forecasting Love and Weather, which unfortunately does not buy me yet, but I hope it will change soon because I really like the main actors and I would not like to put their show at the bottom of my ranking 😕

But let's focus on Sunshine of my life! Because I have watched many ladies but I never thought that the one embedded in the world of fashion and embroidery would be so great 💙💜
 
The first 2-3 episodes didn't immediately hook me in nor discourage me. The story development and the screenplay made me just curious and thank the Lord for that😆 I must admit that a few scenes were stretched and the series could be shortened by 4 episodes but it was no less fantastic. It was more than just love dramas, jealousies and breakups because the series focused on self-development, dreams and the motivation and inspiration of having the other person 😍

Story goes about Tang Ming Xuan who is the workaholic married to his job as a CEO of Mingyuan Fashion Group. He spends all his time on business and doesn't have the time or the urge to go out and get married. His family is constantly pressing him to marry a manager from the company and combine their shares and fortunes. Ming Xuan does not want to hear a word about an arranged marriage, even if he knows it all his life, because the previous arrangements ended badly for both sides.

His view of marriage changes when he meets Mo Fei at a design fair. A young woman full of energy, creativity and passion for embroidery. They both fall in love very quickly, but neither of them decides to abandon their life plans. Mo Fei goes to Paris to study fashion and Ming Xuan stays in Shanghai to promote the oldest brand in the Group's portfolio. They decide upon long-distance relationship.


The romantic story of an eternal single and a chatty designer, of course, meets with many adversities, but they always come out of it together. What I really liked about the series was what about O2O - the couple never broke up. They always motivated or fought for something together. After many twists, turns and speculations, their hearts come home and their dreams shine brighter because of love. 

However, the main point around which the whole series revolves is not love, but traditional Chinese embroidery. This is a unique look at the show that really appealed to me and it might sound strange but I learned a lot while watching this show! 😅😆 Tang Mingxuan and Mo Fei are heavily in love with traditional embroidery and wants to introduce it to the European continent in the best form. But as time passes, their original intentions never change - they want to be together.


When I read other reviews before watching this drama, I was sceptical about its quality and story line. But now I cannot say it otherwise - Sunshine of my life was a full package drama. There was a drama, love, friendship, hatery, self-development, sacrifice, action, laugh .... 😍😎 I adore this kind of dramas.

Acting of the main couple was so wholesome and real that at one moment it felt like I'm watching reality show. It is so normal that every relationship has some misunderstandings and fights but they key of relationship is to stay together. And that what they did. No matter what happened, who was getting between them.... they were there for each other. Also there were dozens of sweet and lovely moments that I wish everyone could experiance 😌

After watching whole drama I understood what one reviewer meant about Mo Fei's behaviour - sometimes she was a little childish, maybe that was the role or her acting skills but her charater could be a bit more matured at the end of the serie. 


Any flops?
  • Many prolonges scenes 
  • Mo Fei's final fashion show was lacking
  • Ending felt a little rushed and off, without connection to the story
  • The stories of the side characters were nice presented but I missed some stories about the Mo Fei family .... where is her father: /

Listening to Chinese actors speaking French was quite amusing and I really appreciate their effords. Together with Glamorous Concubine I will recoment this drama to many 😁 It has a great acting, music and screenplay. Characters are developing steadily and the secondary roles are perfectly fitted to the story. Loved brother of Mo Fei - Mo Fan who was just adorable, the ex-best-friend of Ming Xuan who made a lot of uprabtion in the drama but also Xiomai who maybe wasn't the most positive character but her acting and the persona was adding a lot to the drama.

I don't know how about you but I was highly dissapointed in the BFF of Mo Fei 😔 I won't spoil it to you but let me know what do you think about this character after watching! 

Au-revoir!

Comments

Popular Posts