Death's Game

 

Let me start with WHAT THE HELL... WOW... THAT WAS SOMETHING! I thought Flower of Evil and Reborn Rich were intense with plot but this drama takes it to the another level! I wasn't sure if I will like Death's Game because of its darkness and my male nemesis - Seo In Guk but tsunami of positive comments I saw online and the rest of the cast totally convinced me. AND THANK YOU PEOPLE FOR THAT! I started to watch Death's Game as soon as the second part was dropped and saw all episodes in 2 days. It was hell out of experience. 

What is the game about?

Choi Yi Jae reached his bottom. His life is meaningless full of despair, hopelessness and unemployment. He achieved nothing. It's time to end this hell but Death feels nothing but being offended. Death being a solution? Life being a hell? Oh no, it's time for a serious punishment. Yi Jae must avoid deatch in one of 12 different bodies. If he manages, he lives, if not, he will enter proper hell.


It may seem like a simple script, but it turned into a motivational and profound masterpiece. I couldn't take my eyes of it (apart from 2 or 3 more drastic scenes😬). Unfortunately, apart from a short description, I can't say much about the content because every minute and detail counts for the overall experience of these 8 episodes. I will say that I really like showing that even if we think we are at the bottom, it is only because we underestimate what we have. We think that we need more and more to be happy and count in the eyes of others, and we ignore what we already have. Who do we have next to us? That for others we are an important element of life.

Going beyond the message of the drama, the acting here was brilliant. Even the main male character didn't bother me. BAH! I even liked Seo In Guk for the first time! The less he was on screen, the more I liked his story 😆 Looking at the cast below, it's no wonder the drama is at such a high level 😈 Each following actor is better than the previous one. I'm curious about the budget of this production because it must have been as high as Mount Everest! 

Whether I recommend the drama is generally obvious. I'm delighted with it, even with those few brutal scenes that I had to skip a bit 😅 I organized Amazon Prime to watch Marry My Husband and Death's Game suddenly appeared on my screen. I love such surprises 😇 they usually turn into something unforgettable. And this drama is like that, 3 months have passed and I remember most of the scenes. 

Pity Prime doesn't have many dramas and Ane which I wanted so badly to watch is not available anymore 😓 



Comments

Popular Posts