Love with flaws


At exactly this moment I'm getting dead bored at company's online meeting 😟, so why not to say some word about the drama I'm currently watching? 😁 At least it will look like I'm engaged and taking notes πŸ˜†

What I'm watching is Love with flaws and it is nice as soon as you pass episode 7.... Unfortunately producers took too much of their sweet time to develop the story and it came up to be dull at the entrance. I'm sorry people but I had to fastforward all first episodes. To be honest, if not the leads, Oh Yeon-seo and Ahn Jae-hyun, I wouldn't even bother to do this as my rule says - 3 first episodes make the waching. I'm thrilled that it changed because I liked both leads in other dramas - Korean Odyssey & Cinderella and four knights. and was looking forward to see something with them in.

What do we have here? A childhood love with broken hearts as a result of poor timing. 

Details. A funny romantic story about two people who fell in love with each other at early teenage years. The female protagonist, Joo Seo-Yeon, hates men with pretty faces thanks to her gorgeous brothers that constantly make problems. Growing up with 3 handsome brothers who love to play with hearts definately wasn't easy. JUST LOOK A THE PICTURE BELLOW πŸ’˜πŸ˜ THEY ARE SOOO MMMMMMMMMM....
Meanwhile, the male protagonist Lee Kang-woo, who for years cultivated hatry towarts Seo-Yeon due to rejecting his heart and calling him fat, changed his whole life so that she would one day regret the choice made that day.

Story is packed with misconceptions, mishearing and misthinking that makes a good story base. BUT! If I will see one more drama where there is diarrhea problem, I will honestly vomit. What is the korean problem with that?! Why do they have to always include πŸ’© in their comedies. No matter if that is Business Proposal, Love with flaws or random Joseon drama for 80% there will be diarrhea issue. Seriously? Are we all in middleschool to laugh with it? πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š


Coming back to the kdrama itself, I can't belive that I'm saying it but it is the first drama where I was rooting more for the secondary couple than for the leads. The story of Min Wook-Hyuk (Joo Won-Jae, oldest brother od Seo-Yeon) and Hwang Woo Seul Hye (older sister of Kang-Woo) had so much more to say that I would appreciate to see them as lead in other drama.... MBC how about the spin-off ?! πŸ˜‡πŸ™‹ Also the stories of side characters are very interesting and I think the best ones are of weird Baek Jang Mi πŸ˜… (Shin Do Hyun) and the second older brother of Seo-Yeon - Joo Won Suk's (Cha In-Ha).

While googling some infos about the supporting actors I found terribly sad news about Cha In-Ha as he died soon after this drama finished 😱😭 On Monday 2nd December 2019 In-Ha posted a photo on Instagram where he poses with a white mug and looks at his phone thoughtfully. "To everyone - be careful," he signed the photo. He is the third young celebrity that died in last three months in South Korea. In October 25-year-old singer Sulla died and a week earlier 27-year-old K-pop star Goo Hara was found dead at her home in Seoul. Lee Jae-ho (Cha's real name), was also found at his own home. I am deeply shocked about this news and also terrified what's going on the other side of the globe 😭😱


 All in all characters and story are very cohesive and truthful. Maybe the leads are a bit immature and overreacting but it actually makes the show what it is - funny and entertaining to watch. Cast is good, script is good, cinematography also good, secondary characters and their stories as well good .... but I have to rate it 6/10. Why you ask? The chemistry between main characters it was quite poor πŸ˜­ As much as I like both leads, they don't exactly fit eachother arms. Maybe it was a deliberate action or just those two don't vibe.... I don't know. I'm really sad about it, I thought they will be good for each other 😐 Nonetheless, I am still recomending it to watch because the story is nice and it will nicely fit your cosy evenings with a teaπŸ˜€

(Rest In Peace Cha In Ha)

Comments

Popular Posts