While You Were Sleeping


As I couldn't go further with Angel's last mission:Love, I've decided to find another drama to fill in my evenings. I chose While you were sleeping as I haven't seen Lee Jong Suk since W - Two Worlds and actually never seen Bae Suzy on screen. It was a very good choice! Well done me 😇😁 Even though drama was made 6 years ago, it's quality is very good and story is super engaging. I still have some episodes to watch but I can already say it is 7,5/10 type of drama 👏

What is it about?

Hong-Joo's dreams always come true. Whatever happens in her dreams will soon happen in real life. One day she dreams about a man who rescues her from car accident while she tried to protect her mother from death as other dream showed. He managed to change the future! For the first time Hong-Joo's dream didnt come true and innocent civilian was saved.

The saviour was Jae-Chan, prosecutor, who lives across the street and one night dreams about Hong-Joo's car accident which leads to a chain of events including the death of her mother and then Hong-Joo. 

Before the accident, Hong-Joo was before dating Lee Yoo-Beom who is also Jae-Chan's bittersweat childhood friend. Yoo-Beom is a lawyer who bends the law for those who will pay the most. These three people, along with accident survivor Han Woo-Tak, become embroiled in a domestic violence case and try to solve it using the knowledge from their dreams.

>POLSKA WERSJA RECENZJI<


As I still have these few episodes to see, I will now focus on the acting and characters themselves, and after the last episode I will add a few paragraphs about the content and overall drama.

Leads - I really like their acting. Jong Suk is as good here as he was in W and I'm so happy to see him again 💜 As for Suzy, I understand why she's so popular. She is a really good actress! I will not say, I was afraid of how the singer would play in a drama with a somewhat complicated script. Fortunately, it wasn't necessary because the performance was very good 👌 Jong Suk and Suzy not only look great together, the chemistry between them was very positive. Even though there wasn't much of this electrifying tension between them, their romance was still enjoyable to watch 😍 As a couple I give them a 7/10.

While watching While You Were Sleeping I was surprised to see again my favorite actress from The Penthosue - Kim Hyun Soo playing in the previous drama Bae Ro Na but it quickly turned out that I made a total FAIL 😬 because it wasn't her. I confused her with the lead actress of Tale of Nokdu! Kim So Hyun 😂🙈 I don't know how I managed to do it as they are not THAT similar but I think I liked it Bae Ro Na's character more Dong Dong Joo's and wished to see her again 😏 

But the one that I couldn't confuse with anyone is Uhm Hyo Sub playing the villain Park Jun Mo (in the description the one using domestic violence and the last one in the pictures above). I know him from Korean Odyssey and I hate his characters. If you don't know him, don't be fooled by his funny face - the characters he plays are disgusting. It is said that if you hate a character an actor has played, it must be well played. In Uhm Hyo Sub's case, this saying is fully true because each of his characters is horribly great 😬😖






Comments

Popular Posts