May 17, 2024

Lighter and Princess


Another Chinese drama that went to trash 😕 I hope that next year I won't have to write so many posts about dropped dramas. I try my best to give all possible chances to dramas because actors put so much effort into making them that I feel guilty everytime I have to say that somethin was dull or/and bad. 

Lighter and Princess was mentioned so many times on the Internet. People (not only from China) were saying how cool, interesting and lovable it was. I did my very very best to see it but unfortunately couldn't. I can't use any of these adjectives to describe the 4-5 episodes I have seen. The only words that come into my mind is boring and bland 😶

The main characters seem to me to be constantly pissed off while side characters feel like have been taken from other dramas, totally out of place. 5 episodes and there was no cohesivnes, each seemed to be showing different storyline. Through out most of these episodes I was struggling with keeping my eyes on the screen 😣

Wrong Carriage Right Groom partially redeemed Chinese dramas, but I have to find something on the level of Here We Meet Again to return to them for longer. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © My Asian Dramas , Blogger